Jenkins Architecture PLLC is a building restoration architectural firm located in New York City with over 20 years of experience in Restoration, Design and Preservation.
We focus on diagnosing and solving existing building façade and roof issues. We work with owners to design projects that work within the building’s budget and timeframe.
Jenkins Architecture provides a personal level of attention, and Clients benefit from direct Principal involvement. We have experience working with Condominiums, Co-op Boards and Managing Agents.
New York City Services
- Restoration & Historic Preservation
- Exterior Repairs & Waterproofing
- Roof and Terrace Replacements
- Windows, Skylights & Door Replacements
- FISP (Formerly Local Law 11) Reports
- Building Condition Reports & Surveys
- Leak Investigations
- Landmarks Preservation Commission Submissions & Presentations
- Building Wide Apartment Alteration Reviews